Actually, there are six of them . . .
- Intention . . . means to have goals for doing ‘social media’ in the first place
- Content . . . is ‘king’ in the digital world; the bait that attracts attention for you
- Curation . . . is the ‘distillation’ of data into interesting and useful information
- Conversation . . . means to engage with your visitors, fans and others who ‘like’ you
- Conversion . . . not always a transaction, but a degree of deeper connection with you
- Community . . . a following of people who ‘know, like and trust’ you . . . PRICELESS
In the coming days, we’ll take a closer look at each point. Why? To help you use social media to build profitable relationships for your business or practice.
Social media is a KEY media you want to use in your marketing