Constructing Your (Intangible Service) Package
Today, we’re going to PRE-view what must go into an effective package. It may help if you keep “The Pure Powder Skiing Escape” from the 1/8/2013 post in mind as we do this.
9 Key Steps in Creating Your Intangible Service Package
As you build packages for your services, it becomes easier and easier (I’m NOT kidding — trust me!).
Why? Simple. You begin to see the structure of ANY package whenever you decide to promote a service.
We’ll go through each element, in detail, but first . . . let’s list ALL the elements at once . . . THEN . . . we’ll come back and explain each one for you. OK?
The nine (9) step PROCESS you’ll use to create your intangible service package is:
1. Define your . . . core benefit or ‘Mission’ (if you haven’t done so before!)
2. Review your . . . most recent clients
3. Identify the specific PAIN of each group / sub-group of recent clients
4. Refine your core benefit as the ‘ideal Client’ for this service sees it
5. Choose the essential elements needed to deliver your service
6. Choose the optional elements that may enhance the delivery of your service
7. Seek feedback from prospective clients and fine-tune your package
8. Add in any ‘missing’ elements that your clients’ feedback suggested
9. Name your package with a distinctive and attractive name
That may sound like a LOT to do . . . and, maybe it is. But remember this — it’s very do-able. And, with practice, it’s easier and easier to do!
To recap this PART 3 on Packaging Your Services:
• a ‘package’ has a specific ‘formula’ like a recipe
• a ‘package’ is built by following a 9 step process
• a ‘package’ makes it easier to buy what you offer
In PART 4, we’ll explain what’s implied by each step in the 9 step process outlined above.
Don’t want to wait? Download the full Special Report . . . NOW!